Sunday, December 14, 2014

Wedding Jitters

There's a first time for everything, right? Well, this weekend way my first time ever photographing a wedding. I've never even been to one in the photographer's prospective. So it was frightening. 

I was surely not the only one with wedding jitters. Next to the bride, of course. 
Though, the groom seemed more nervous to me than the bride. 

And of course, I'm here to share pictures. I'll stop talking so you can view. :) 

This is the first look:

 This one was actually taken by my second shooter, my friend Evan, I liked his pictures better than mine at this particular location.

  The rest I took. Also, the bride was absolutely stunning.













They're like models, right? So beautiful. 

My weekend was crazy and chaotic and painful, but I had a blast. 

~Sayda

No comments :

Post a Comment