Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Days Grow Long, Indeed...

You know, it's just one of those days where sleep cannot fulfill any of your tiredness. My doctors might as well diagnose me with 'Chronic Tiredness.' It's pathetic, really. I feel as if I can fall over anywhere and sleep for hours. And the best part is, this was my second day back in school. Let's just say.. I feel very weak at the moment. 

So, this is my little cave. I spend most my time here, it's quite pleasant, actually. My bed also doubles as my desk. Yeah, I'm definitely homeschooled. Though, since switching to online public school, I'm no longer allowed to say that. Yet, I'm still doing my school at home, so I don't see the point.

 
It's just been one of those I'm-folding-laundry-lying-down-for-fear-of-passing-out days. Ever have those moment? Probably not. I have not been the greatest cardiology patient... I really should be drinking more water. No one remembers to let people with POTS know that they will experience extreme fog-brain and forgetfulness. But truly, I'm sure if they had told me, I would have it long forgotten by now, anyway. I don't know if you've heard, but I'm actually crazy. It all leads up to this, in all seriousness. Yep.

 

Okay, I'm going to stop rambling before someone gets too concerned with my mental health. I can't even imagine how many typos are in this post. My think can't brain. Or, wait. What?

Have a great night, ya'll. Get some sleep, unlike myself.

~Sayda 


1 comment :

  1. Hehehe, I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi, and so I can safely assure you that I didn't spot a single typo. ;) Love your bedroom btw!! I am keeping you in my prayers, dear! <3 Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete