Monday, August 18, 2014

Some Fun With the Camera

 So, I thought I'd share some of my photography from yesterday's fun church picnic. 

Dude, this girl has some pretty sweet hair



This one was said to be one of my best pictures on Instagram. I really do love it. 
Angles, lines, lighting, etc.


Then there's this. It's similar, yet different. But, favored as well. I'm thankful my friend Evan stood still long enough for me to snap this one.



JUMP!


And last but most certainly not least, is my all time favorite. It's just so intriguing and inviting, yet mysterious and luring. I don't know, I have a thing for dramatic photos.  


Anyway, I'd love some feedback, so comment below or shoot me an email, or something. Have a great night, guys! 

~Sayda

5 comments :

  1. All your photos a delightful Sayda! I especially love the ones that were taken of Evan on the diving board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What setting was your camera on when you took these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are so good! I love the eye <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're an amazing photographer! I always find your work as a special treat! :)

    ReplyDelete