Thursday, March 26, 2015

Freedom in Christ


I've been thinking a lot about what it means to be free. Truly free. Free from all chains and shackles and burdens. I then realized that I AM free. I mean, I live in a country where I can practice whatever religion I want, I can go to school, I can voice my opinions to whomever I wish, I can print what I want, and I can walk around without the weight of bondage on my back. 


However, are we really FREE? 

To be free in Christ is to lay your burdens on Him--so that He may now carry them for you. We are weak, fragile creatures. But Jesus, He is strong.


Jesus died for us so that He may carry our struggles and pain. We are redeemed in Christ. Our suffering will be no longer when we join Him in Heaven for eternity--that thought should be an encouragement to us as we take each day step by step. 

// I Am Free //


Are you free?

                                  ~Sayda

No comments :

Post a Comment