Thursday, May 7, 2015

New Obsession: Smoothie Bowls


I, Sayda Jaycee, am an obsessive person. My family knows this, my best friend knows this, even I realize this. So. Therefore, the current obsession is my recent and fabulous discovery:  
THE SMOOTHIE BOWL. (Yay!)





Augh! They're so pretty, aren't they? I have a love for food. Oh man, a deep love. So, I got inspired to do a healthier "sweet treat" for myself. I added spinach in one of them, so it didn't turn out as sweet, but I did get a lovely and unappetizing green color. Ick. 
Anywho, I encourage you to try this, and be sure to post a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #smoothiebowl. :)
I'm hoping to post a recipe in a few days or so. I'm formulating the concoctions I liked the best to share with you guys. Keep checking in for a new smoothie bowl post! 

Blessings! 

            ~Sayda

No comments :

Post a Comment